WWDC Virtual 5K
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
This year's WWDC will be a remarkable experience with many things remote for the first time.
Let's not miss out on our annual group runs and walks together, and stay active throughout the week.
Join us for the first ever WWDC Virtual 5K on June 23, 2020!
- Download Tempo on your iPhone
Launch Tempo using the special link to continue
Virtual Finish Line 🎉
There is a special virtual finishing ceremony in Tempo that you don't want to miss!
It's fun, and made with love. Please don't forget to visit the
WWDC Virtual 5K section in Tempo
after your workout.
And we would really appreciate it if you could help us connect all the virtual participants
and celebrate your workout by sharing it with us.
- To qualify you must complete a 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) walk or run workout.
- It can be an indoor workout, on a treadmill, or an outdoor workout.
- The 5K distance should be covered in one workout.
- Longer than 5K is totally fine.
- There's no time limit to finish the 5K.
- The workout's start time must be on June 23, 2020, before 11:59 p.m.,
in your local timezone.
- To be able to verify and confirm your workout, it must be saved in the Health app.
- You will need to enable read access to Health data for Tempo.
- To qualify for the giveaways, you will need to verify and confirm your workout in Tempo by visiting the
WWDC Virtual 5K
section before June 26th, 8:00 a.m. PDT.
- All giveaway recipients will be randomly selected.
This 5K event is brought to you by 9to5Mac Watch Time and Tempo,
and it is not affiliated with Apple.